Community Profile Link - Module - not complete

More
6 years 3 months ago #40510 by n00bster
when i click on a "easysocial" profile link in the module i only get half of the link in the browser

this would be normal
website.com/ID-name-of-the-user
this is what i get when i click on a profile in the module:
website.com/profile/ID-

This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40511 by nordmograph
What is the link you get when disabling SEF ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40512 by n00bster
this is what i get
Code:
index.php?option=com_easysocial&view=profile&id=376:&Itemid=1615

More
6 years 3 months ago #40514 by nordmograph
Ok, the naming is missing, download the newest version to have this fixed.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds