module mod_bdaygreets_upcoming

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37382 by bk211
Hello,
Where is this module?
I do not find it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37385 by nordmograph
Hello
It should be installed automatically during component installation.
Did you check you modules manager ?

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37386 by bk211
I have checked the modul manager.
Is unfortunately not there. What is the default name for this module in mudul manager

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37388 by nordmograph
OK, then go to
com_bdaygreets.zip/administrator\install\modules\mod_bdaygreets_upcoming

Zip the content and install it.
I'll check the install script.

Let me know how it goes.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37389 by nordmograph
I fixed the installer , you can also redownload and reinstall the component.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37390 by bk211
yesss its work now,
i see the module :)

thanks

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds