[solved] sent gift and points wot works?

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #37414 by bk211
hello

No gift was sent and no points
I have it in the settings so far everything adjusted only with the test account I received nothing

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37417 by nordmograph
Can you precise? I don't understand your issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37425 by bk211
Hello,
I have set it so that the user has birthday, a gift and 5000 althapoints gets.
But it did not work, the user did not get a gift and the points also not.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37426 by nordmograph
Did you set the cronjob ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37427 by bk211
No, do I have to do this?

More
7 years 1 month ago #37429 by nordmograph
Yes, read the doc, the Cron Job is the starting point :)

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds