[solved] Com_bdaygreets et Installation EASYSOCIAL2

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #37431 by agrepe
Hello,
I installed the component in JOOMLA, I installed the application in EASYSOCIAL (I am amazed to see that it is the same file for JOOMLA and for EASYSOCIAL)
When I publish the module (In Super User access for tests), my site is no longer accessible, it displays a 500 error.
As for the component, there is nothing to parameterize, it proposes nothing?
I also looked in: media / com_easysocial / apps / user / bdaygreets /
This folder is empty, it does not contain any subfolder such as "asset" for example.
- How to wish for the birthday (Show for example an image) to a member in its newsfeed?
Like this: www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&catid=80&Itemid=288

- Does the module allow you to display the list of friends who celebrate their birthday today?
Cordially.
Eric
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37435 by nordmograph
Hello Eric,

Install the component and read the post installation messages.
It tells you were to download the EasySocial extension.

Install the ES extesnion using the ES application installer.
It will show a Birthday greeting card to user on dashboard.

Yes the module shows upcoming friends birthdays. (today and next days)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #37438 by agrepe
Bonsoir,
J'avais tenté l'installation du plugin, mais j'ai cette erreur :
L'URL /administrator/components/com_bdaygreets/install/plugins/easysocial/plg_app_user_bdaygreets/plg_app_user_bdaygreets.zip demandée n'a pas été trouvée sur ce serveur.

Cordialement.
Eric
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by agrepe.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #37441 by nordmograph
Installez ceci depuis le gestionnaire d'applications EasySocial

Confirmez moi si ça fonctionne.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37443 by agrepe
Bonsoir,
Merci beaucoup.
Maintenant, l'image est affichée quelque soit le profil, y compris ceux pour quii ce n'est pas l'anniversaire.
Cordialement.
Eric

More
7 years 1 month ago #37444 by nordmograph
Arf effectivement, celui ci fonctionnera mieux.

File Attachment:

File Name: plg_app_us...eets.zip
File Size:225 KB

Dite moi

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds