Slots lock up after a win - user doesn't receive winnings.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38286 by davidmarshall15
Hi,

Whenever a user wins on the slots, they get the alter model box, but after clicking Ok the slots are locked up and the user doesn't receive the reward.
I have tried uninstalling the component, dropping the stats table and alta points rule, then reinstalling but the issue persists.

I cannot figure why this is happening.
For now I have made the slots free to play.

If I can't get this working, I would appropriate a refund.
Thanks
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38287 by nordmograph
Hi David

Start with sharing the page url if you need some help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #38288 by davidmarshall15
Hi,

Thanks for the fast response, here are the details:
This message contains confidential information

EDIT: Other things I have tried, different J cache settings, including no cache at all while clearing the site cache and browser cache.
I have tried turning off the CB activity stream, seen on the right sidebar on the slots page.
I have tried turning off the JChat competent, in case of a conflict.

None of these changes helped.
The only changes I am aware of since it was last working, was changes to the Alta Points rules, this is why I was sure to delete the rule during uninstall/install of the slots component. This also didn't help.

Thanks
David
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by davidmarshall15.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38290 by nordmograph
I mostly need the url to the front end game

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38291 by davidmarshall15
Here you go:

www.myonlinedating.club/club/slots

You can login with the above details.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38294 by davidmarshall15
I am still unable to resolve this, on hitting the jackpot I see this.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds