Images

More
6 years 1 month ago #41103 by eddiemanoian
Images was created by eddiemanoian
Hello,
I updated the reel1SVG.svg, reel2SVG.svg and reel3SVG.svg but it does not seem to work. can you tell me what i am doing wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41106 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Images
Yours seem to work at least on Firefox and Edge.
No idea why your modified files don't show in Chrome.
Were the original images showing before?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41107 by eddiemanoian
Replied by eddiemanoian on topic Images
Yes working fine before.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41109 by eddiemanoian
its working on safari too.. i reverted back to the default. please let me know if you can fix it. i need to launch it as soon as it is fixed. thank you.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #41110 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Images
Unfortunately, I can't fix this for you. If the original images work fine, there must be something wrong with your edits.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #41115 by eddiemanoian
I was expecting a better answer. you can charge me if you have to, my edits work fine on other browsers. regardless, let me know if you can take a look and how much.

thanks,

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds