Geommunity3 Lite, maps are not visible

More
6 years 7 months ago #39475 by tvoeten
Geommunity3 Lite, new or changed maps are not visible. Only old maps are shown but cannot be changed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39476 by nordmograph
I don't understand. Can you precise?
Doesn't it sound like a cache related issue ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39477 by tvoeten
Wrong maps are shown, changing the default Latide and Longitude has no effect
Defining new map and selecting this in module has also no effect. The old map stays.
I removed and reinstalled Geommunity3 Lite, but that has no effect.
It seems there is a corrupt connection to the database...

I can give you the login as administrator

More
6 years 7 months ago #39510 by tvoeten
We build the maps in test website and it works good (except popup marker)
See: web66.nl/can2/index.php?option=com_conte...ory&id=30&Itemid=335
Then we build the same in production website and this goes wrong. Mentioned problems above.
See: cleanairnederland.nl/index.php?option=co...ory&id=30&Itemid=335

What I suggest is to remove all plugins and components and install them again.
(Geommunity3 Lite - Map, GMAP Custom Field, Joomla Articles for Geommunity Maps)

Is this the best way to do? Are the database tables removed also? Are there better way's to resolve this?

Because it is our production site it is a big problem, I hope you can help us.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39511 by nordmograph
I suspect a cache issue. Make sure you disable cache.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39512 by tvoeten
Cache was already disabled. Problem occurs since yesterday noon.
I contacted hosting provider, no caching problems. They think it is a problem of php code.
I tried several computers and mobile devices, everywhere same problem so no local problem.

Two day's ago we installed Geommunity3 Lite - Map, GMAP Custom Field, Joomla Articles for Geommunity Maps on the production site. Two maps defined there, Everything worked OK. This site we copied to test site.

The problem is that none of the defined maps in Geommunity3 Lite is taken. Instead of that a previous deleted map is taken in every circomstances

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds