Would this suitable to outline route of heritage railways?

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #45392 by easistudio
I am about to build a website listing heritage railways and I have been thinking it would be great if I could display a map of the route. Would this plugin be suitable for this purpose and possibly even mark stations on the route the railway?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #45393 by nordmograph
Yes it'd work for you, even with the sations name.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: easistudio

More
3 years 1 week ago #45411 by easistudio
I have an additional question

Will this work where the GMAP Custom Field Plugin also installed?

Note that I also posted another question in relation to the need for Geommunity standalone to also be installed. I assume the answer to that question would be the same in relation to this plugin.

More
1 year 3 months ago #45976 by joomleb
Hi guys,
Please, Do you have an answer to the question:

easistudio post=45411 userid=10925
...Will this work where the GMAP Custom Field Plugin also installed?...

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds