Speech2text Plugin is not Activating :(

More
5 years 6 months ago #42339 by Sept_de_Neuf
Hello. I am having difficulties with this plugin and I hope you can help.

I have the plugin enabled and permission set to Administrator only. I am using Chrome as my browser.

Within the Article, I click on microphone and nothing happens. I then put cursor in text area and again nothing. I then hold down the microphone and again nothing.

I have double checked my microphone on my laptop and it works correctly.

Any help you can afford me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42341 by nordmograph
Hello

Make sure to be logged in as an administrator. Are you trying in english ? or what other language?
Open the browser console (right click, inspect, console tab) and share any displayed error message.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #42355 by Sept_de_Neuf
I am logged in as Administrator. I only have the English language on the site and use it.

I have received the following message when I inspect the Microphone icon: DevTools: CPU profile parser is fixing 110 missing samples.

More information: I have set permission for Super User only. I have tried with Public permission as well to no avail. I am using it in the Joomla backend only. I have not tried on the frontend.

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Sept_de_Neuf.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds