[solved] Can Not Read the Downloadable file folder 04-10-2018

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #41283 by tazzarkin
Okay. I will send you the information when I get back home (in two hours). Thank you for the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41294 by tazzarkin
Sent to your email account. Thank again for the help.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41330 by tazzarkin
Did you get my e-mail with the login information?

More
6 years 1 week ago #41331 by nordmograph
Yes, can you point me to a product where you added a downloadable file?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41332 by tazzarkin
I just sent you an email with the information. Thank you again.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41335 by nordmograph
Thank you
I just tested and everything works as expected. Your settings were incomplete:
In the product custom fields, you skipped setting the allowed order status to allow downloads to customers.
I set for you: CONFIRMED, SHIPPED, COMPLETED
Also the number of days was not supported. I set 365, you can increase it, but don't set billions :)

Then I ordered the item and confirmed the order from the admin and was able to download the PDF from the front end product page and from the mydownloads page:
www.farmscale.net/index.php/en/?option=c...ble&view=mydownloads
all good :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds