[fixed] Download impossible or hanging

More
5 years 11 months ago #41466 by nordmograph
Received. Thank you. I'll start right now.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41467 by nordmograph
I think I fixed it. Can you test and confirm?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41474 by ClaudioRomeo
Double confirmation: by me and by one customer of mine.
Thank you, Adrien.
Three questions:
what the problem was related to?
is whatever you have installed cleaned now?
is there a new version of your extension to download?

More
5 years 11 months ago #41475 by nordmograph
You're welcome. Thank you for your patience.
1. An exit function was missing in the code. Not sure why it was not needed on other servers but on yours only.
2. I could not install anything, this is why I asked for FTP
3. Yes, but if the updater mentions it, but you already have the fix.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41479 by ClaudioRomeo

1. An exit function was missing in the code. Not sure why it was not needed on other servers but on yours only.

Maybe a PHP 7.1 mandatory syntax?

2. I could not install anything, this is why I asked for FTP

Yes, but have you now deleted the files you needed?

3. Yes, but if the updater mentions it, but you already have the fix.

OK, thank you!

More
5 years 11 months ago #41481 by nordmograph
2. I have nothing to delete on your server
and yes I deleted my ftp access to your server in my ftp client.
:)

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds