[solved] An Error Has Occurred - 404 View not found

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #42009 by ClaudioRomeo

I submitted an order for test2, but noticed I could download test.zip (not tried test2 yet) successfully

Yes, this regards a previous support ticket. Now I updated your Test2 order status right now. Now you should be able to download (if no error occurs).

ps: I could not log in with Chrome , Edge was fine.

It should be a cookie issue. Chrome cache is not so smart...
This problem is in my TODO list.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by ClaudioRomeo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #42014 by ClaudioRomeo
Adrien, probably I misunderstood your last message.
Excuse me.
Now I've created a brand new test product, that you can find here .
Please, use edge to login, then select Bonifico bancario as payment method.
Thank you for you support.

More
5 years 9 months ago #42018 by ClaudioRomeo
Hi Adrien.
Any news for me?

More
5 years 9 months ago #42022 by nordmograph
Yes
I logged in with chrome successfully and could also download test2.pdf successfully. It seems you fixed/solved it all. Well done.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 9 months ago #42028 by ClaudioRomeo
Thank, Adrien, but I did nothing.
I asked you to try to buy and download a new test product (Test_3), that you can find here: www.studiorosapristina.it/test_2-49-detail.html .
Please, log in, purchase Test_3 by Bonifico bancario. After I changed your order status, try to download Test3.pdf.
Thank you for your support.

More
5 years 9 months ago #42029 by nordmograph
Would it be different from test & test 2 ?

I submitted a new order for test 3, let me know when it's confirmed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds