Social DRM

More
5 years 6 months ago #42523 by ClaudioRomeo
Social DRM was created by ClaudioRomeo
I sell both PDF and ePub ebooks.
Your component is great, but it lacks the capability to add a social DRM, with the number of the order.
Could you provide such a component?
The shop administrator should be able to define:
  • on which page the social DRM appears (one or more specific pages, on odd or even pages, on each page)
  • on which border the social DRM appears (top, bottom, internal, external)
  • the fixed text before and after the order number
  • the distance from the edge of the page
  • the font used.
I know it’s a hard job. I could sponsor it, at least partially.
Can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42526 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Social DRM
Well, I'm sorry but I don't get it. Can you explain the purpose ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42531 by ClaudioRomeo
Replied by ClaudioRomeo on topic Social DRM
As for the ebooks, a social DRM is as sort of stamping on specific pages of the ebook, both PDF and ePub.
Generally, it reports one or more specific customer's specifications, as the order number, the email address or the name.
This aims to discourage the unallowed sharing of the digital copy, even if the file has no technical protections.
So, this is not a hard protection, but a social protection.
Tell me if it is still not clear for you.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds