[solved] Chat module not visible

More
6 years 4 months ago #40340 by dewebmeester
Not the site is on Protostar: spelendebijbel.nl
It is working in T3: spelendebijbel.nl/formule-1-en-2-programma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40342 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Chat module not visible
Looking at the source code, I can't find the FB Appid
Is it filled in ?

It's also missing in:
Code:
jQuery(function($){jQuery('div').selectionSharer();}); window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId : '', autoLogAppEvents : true, xfbml : true, version : 'v2.11' }); };

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40343 by dewebmeester
Strange. I use the same module, with the same settings on the same website. I never put in any Facebook App ID - not in the site (spelendebijbel.nl) nor in the module on: spelendebijbel.nl/formule-1-en-2-programma (same module, same settings, same domain, no Face App ID, but working) nor on www.dewebmeester.nl/ but still working. So:
- what is the reason it is not working on spelendebijbel.nl/
- and what is the documentation regarding the use of Face AppID? Is it obligatory? And if so, why is it working without AppID on spelendebijbel.nl/formule-1-en-2-programma ?
Hope to hear from you again.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40345 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Chat module not visible
Oh and have you whitelisted the new domain? (just asking)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40346 by dewebmeester
Yes I did. But I decided to use the T3 as default for the site as protostar and t3 blank are not that different. So, yes the button is showing on T3 ( spelendebijbel.nl/ ) but it takes very long for the chat to open. Or it does not open at all. I tried also with putting in my own AppID (API 2.10) - But this is maybe a Chrome problem as the chat seems to open quickly in Edge......

More
6 years 4 months ago #40374 by Aurum
Replied by Aurum on topic Chat module not visible
Hello
I have today purchased and installed the Facebook Messenger Customer Chat Module for Joomla! Unfortunately I am apparently a Facebook beginner!
I can not find a Page ID, let alone the Facebook App ID!
Could you please help me and set it right? I will gladly email you, my access data to Facebook!
Thank you for your support and stay!

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds