Module is not working on my site

More
6 years 1 month ago #40781 by travelmate81
I'm getting the following console error -
Refused to display ' www.facebook.com/v2.11/plugins/customerc...27921930789&sdk=joey ' in a frame because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors www.facebook.com ".

if you want to see it you can take a look here : dogsho.ws/%D7%A2%D7%96%D7%A8%D7%94/%D7%A...94%D7%90%D7%AA%D7%A8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #40783 by nordmograph
Have you white listed your domain as descibed in
Setup key: You need a Facebook page ID. Create a facebook page, then go to go to your Page and click on the "About" section and scroll down to find your PageID.
Also in "Messenger platform" settings: "Whitelisted Domains" Third-party domains that are accessible in the Messenger webview for use with the Messenger Extensions SDK, and for Messenger plugins." Add your site domain there.

You can make me admin of your app so I can check for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #40784 by travelmate81
In order to add you to my app - To add someone you aren't friends with on Facebook, enter their fbid or username.

please send me the info

More
6 years 1 month ago #40785 by nordmograph
You need to WHITELIST your domain in the Facebook PAGE settings:

Facebook page settings >> "Messenger platform" settings: "Whitelisted Domains" Third-party domains that are accessible in the Messenger webview for use with the Messenger Extensions SDK, and for Messenger plugins." Add your site domain there.

Please do it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds