Problem with "bye" message

More
4 years 2 months ago #44240 by presiqna
Hello,
seen from the attachments the chat is displaying bye message for logged users and some of them are not able to log in and to send us message. Our site www.ps-designers.net
It is NOT with all logged in or logged out users like that. It doesn't matter if we are using chrome, firefox, mobile or desktop....
Can you help us with that?
drive.google.com/open?id=1ZQSV6KiwGP02-vvHnCy--DG9H85B50m3

Thank You!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44241 by nordmograph
Hi,
This is the message I get on the chat when visiting your site:

"Hello! How can we assist you?"

I guess those getting the bye message are users that already visited the chat and left.

I could log in and chat without issue.
In some cases scripts can be blocked (Brave browser for example) or maybe with some adblockers...

Not sure what else I can do to help. And if your issue is related to the Joomla extension or the Facebook feature.
Let me know if you want me totry any more specific action to reproduce an issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds