Mycryptocurrency

More
5 years 11 months ago #41598 by taiwoblinks
Mycryptocurrency was created by taiwoblinks
Please i am sorry to ask this because i have never work with cron job before, but how do i get the cron job secret for the component to update the coin price and secondly please the front end footer is not disabled, is that because i am unable to provide any transaction ID?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41602 by taiwoblinks
Replied by taiwoblinks on topic Mycryptocurrency
Any response to this please?

More
5 years 11 months ago #41603 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Mycryptocurrency
Sorry for the late reply.
You choose the cron secret.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41604 by taiwoblinks
Thanks for your response, but where do I choose secret? I don't seems to understand anything you said. The prices of the currencies is not updating on page refresh and I guess the problem is because of cron job secret I have not updated from the global configuration of "mycrypto currencies" so please tell me what to do?

More
5 years 11 months ago #41605 by taiwoblinks
I told you I have not done anything relating to cron job or whatever but I use to see that from my cpanel but I have never used it before, so please tell me if it's something I need to set up from my cpanel and how to do that so the price update from coinmarketcap api will update on page refresh

More
5 years 11 months ago #41607 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Mycryptocurrency
Hello

It can vary depending o your host. I guess they have some documentation about it. It's very simple, set any password in the component option, save, copy the cron job URL and set it at your hosts with the frequency you like, for prices, a frequency of 2 minutes is acceptable.

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds