Setup MyCryptocurrrencies component for Joomla

More
3 years 9 months ago #44689 by zeus-rs
Hello,
I install but coins is empty. How to setup MyCryptocurrrencies component for Joomla? I don't understand. Please help me.
Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45343 by potissimus
Hi,

I didn't want to create a new topic, but I have the same or very similar issue as zeus-rs. After installing the component there is not a single cryptocurrency to be shown on the front end.

You can take a look at the website and "MyCryptocurrrencies" frontend here bitcoinbaltic.com/en
We just starting to integrate the English version, so I can leave the broken page until you came back from the Holidays (we chat via Messenger earlier).

More
3 years 1 month ago #45364 by nordmograph
Yes, sorry in the chat I thought you were mentioning our Coinbase commerce extensions.
On this one here, the data importation API is broken. I need to find another service.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds