[solved] Module working?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #41228 by cybertraxuk
Hi.

Just a general query. I cannot tell if the module is actually working as expected. I currently have the module installed at www.cybertrax.net . However, although I have linked to the Coinimp dashboard using a site-specific code, nothing is showing up under general statistics. I am unsure as to whether this is an issue with the module or with the site specific code used, or with coinimp generally. I have tested other websites of mine that have the same zero result, although I was getting statistics shown previously with the old version of the module.

Any ideas?

Thanks, David.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41230 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Module working?
Do you have an adblocker while visiting the site ? It could be blocking the script. Try disabling it.
Yes the module should be working fine. I use it on one site.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41233 by cybertraxuk
Replied by cybertraxuk on topic Module working?
I don't run an adblocker so this isn't the problem. However, I have today received a reply from Coinimp regarding this. They have because of my issue placed a notice on their website - the dashboard - stating that they are having issues due to the recent 5-way fork of the Monero currency. It appears that for now, this module will not mine any currency due to coding issues from coinimp. I presume they will issue updated coding within the next few days. We are able to mine the currency directly through their dashboard it appears, so all is not lost.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41236 by nordmograph
Weird, counters keep incrementing on my side

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #41312 by cybertraxuk
Replied by cybertraxuk on topic Module working?
After some playing about, and discussion with the CoinIMP developers, got some conclusions. The sites where the site-specific code is added manually to the HTML work OK; this can be seen at zami.co.uk and kank.co.uk. I also added the general code - which isn't site-specific - to chadds.co.uk, which also appears to work OK although it is harder to know this for sure as it isn't site-specific. However, I have added the Joomla module to several Joomla sites, none of which appear to show up or work; on cybertrax.net the warning message shows but it either does not appear to mine, or else it isn't feeding back statistics to CoinIMP. I have also added the module to the following sites; greetland.net, ashasworld.com, dazzax.com - all with the same non-effect.

Is it possible that the module needs updating due to the recent fork in the currency?

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #41314 by nordmograph
I have the module working fine at
www.repubrick.com/index.php?option=com_v...1&Itemid=144&lang=en
for instance.

And I keep receiving hashes from referees so I guess the module is working fine for them.

It seems your right click disabler conflicts and breaks the miner.
Can you try disabling it ? It's enabled on all your sites!

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds