Plugin and component Coinbase does not change the status of the order

More
5 years 8 months ago #42208 by nordmograph
Also can you chack at coinbase commerce that
- YOur domain is whitelisted
- for your' Webhook subscriptions', expecially the one used for our component, that all these 4 events:

charge:created
charge:confirmed
charge:failed
charge:delayed

are enabled.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42213 by JavierVT2007
It's already a little late to do what you ask.

I uninstalled the Hikashop component,

I bought the component: Buy Points With Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin Ethereum, Litecoin, with the aim of testing it independently from Hikashop.

But throw the same problem, does not update the status of the purchase of points.

I installed joomla from scratch to test it independently of my template, and other components that could have some conflict and still does not work.

I verified that coinbase could connect correctly with my site and connects without problems, however I can not find the reason of the problem.

I hope you can help me because I have time limit to present the work.

I wrote another topic in the forum and I attached the images of what is happening, can you check it please ?:

www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...984&Itemid=645#42195

More
5 years 8 months ago #42216 by nordmograph
Well , the Hikashop component has a debug feature making it easier to debug. I suspect an incorrect setting somewhere in your CC account, because both components have been tested successfully with real transactions and I'm currently using the component (with Virtuemart though).

I just tested again the component with hikashop with a real eth transaction and it went through successfully, updating the order status to confirmed.

Did you make sure to add the withdrawal fee to the requested amount when proceeding to payment ?
If you don't , payment won't go through.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago #42251 by nordmograph
Well it doesn't seem like this helped.

Can you try this:
You can try it in any of the 2 components.
Edit the controller.php's webhook function and find:
Code:
$signature = $gotHeaders[2];
replace it with
Code:
$signature = $gotHeaders[7];

There are changes it solves your issue.

More
5 years 7 months ago #42268 by JavierVT2007
I made all the changes you asked for and still can not update the status of the order

I do not know what could be happening

I share the debug file and the file capture with the modification that you suggested
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds