• dyvel
  • dyvel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
27 Aug 2018 13:10 #42249 by dyvel
Payments not being verified was created by dyvel
Hi

I have an issue with payments not being verified. I have added api and web hook secrets to the website, and added the hook URL etc. to coinbase commerce account. I can complete a payment, but it's not being verified in HikaShop. I've sent you a video using the contact form, with details about my setup, so hopefully you can see the issue.

Anyway, I hope you can help me solving this issue.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dyvel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
27 Aug 2018 15:28 #42250 by dyvel
Replied by dyvel on topic Payments not being verified
Looking at the controller.php file for the component, I found in the webHook function a reference to a header index: $signature = $gotHeaders[2];

Index 2 contains 'close', and should be the signature, that is located in index 7, so it looks like a header data update from coinbase. If I change it to $signature = $gotHeaders[7]; it works...

• dyvel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 Sep 2018 14:11 #42315 by dyvel
Replied by dyvel on topic Payments not being verified
Please let me know if this is the correct fix for this issue?

More
11 Sep 2018 17:15 #42316 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Payments not being verified
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply. It seems we get different values in the $gotHeader array, so index may vary, I have to investigate further but it seems in varies dending on the config at Coinbase commerce. So it may work for you, but selecting the value by an array index doesn't seem to be a solution for everyone.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.