Payment status is displayed as a constant on the charges page

More
3 years 2 months ago #45198 by matt@rocketlaunch.co.za
Hi there, everything is working 100% except for in the charges page a customer can not see their payment status.

It simply says: COM_COINBASECOMMERCE_TYPE_

How do I fix this please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45201 by nordmograph
Hi Matt,
COM_COINBASECOMMERCE_TYPE_ is the prefix of a payment status.
If it shows with the suffix missing, I guess something is not returning it as expected. I'll have a look

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45203 by matt@rocketlaunch.co.za
Thank you for your reply. Not to worry it is fixed. We forgot to change the webhook to the live url once we went live!

One question, in the payment gate configuration for Hikaship should we set the status to “created” then the API changes to “confirmed” after successful payment? There is also a button for a notification request and then a space for a URL? Not sure what that is for and there is nothing in the documentation about this.

Many thanks in advance.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45204 by nordmograph
Not sure what you refer to. Can you precise?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45205 by matt@rocketlaunch.co.za
I was talking about the attached picture. I have figured out that the initial status should be set to "Created" as this works fine in testing. Just not to sure about the other two fields.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds