not work with jch optimize pro

More
2 years 9 months ago #45642 by 2dmaster
not work with jch optimize pro 6.5
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #45644 by nordmograph
Hello

Thank you for sharing the archive so I could test and try to reproduce. But after installing , enabling the plugin and looking at the page source code to make sure jch_optimize was working caching css and js on the page, the Tradingview module still worked fine as before.

Can you set a public page where I could investigate the issue?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

More
2 years 9 months ago #45645 by 2dmaster
if all setting jch optimize published, your module placed at bottom of page, after all my site.. module position missed maybe its because js optimized

More
2 years 9 months ago #45646 by nordmograph
Hello, not sure I understand.
JCH Optimize doesn't remove module positions on page.
Let me see the page so I can help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds