Thi plugin is not working for me I am getting these errors in FB Debug

More
4 years 1 month ago #44203 by scotteagle
Inferred Property
The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Missing Properties
The following required properties are missing: og:url, og:type, og:title, og:image, og:description, fb:app_id

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #44204 by nordmograph
Hello,
This plugin should provide those data can you share the URL?
It sees that you did not fill in your Facebook APP ID in the plugin parameters. This is must be the reason.
Create a Facebook app in developers.facebook.com/apps/
And fill in the ID in the plugin parameter.
Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 1 month ago #44205 by scotteagle

More
4 years 1 month ago #44211 by nordmograph
I can't find the plugin on that page. Please share a url to a page where the plugin is enabled.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds