easyblog video sharing no image preview

More
3 years 5 months ago #45007 by Johans
Hi,

When i share the video there is no image showing for preview. can you help me solve this issue?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45009 by nordmograph
Hello
Can you share the url for the page you're trying to share?
You can test it in facebook opengraph debugger tool, it will provide clues on why no image is used.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #45013 by Johans
Hi,

I am not only taking to Facebook but other links in easyblog for social sharing mentioned on your extension, like Twitter, whatsapp, Facebook and other..Like this link for example:

catchupnews.org/catchupnews-blog/entry/i...se-what-do-i-do.html

It does not capture preview for video.

Looking forward for your support.
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Johans. Reason: Missing info

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #45015 by nordmograph
Your page source code has this line:
Code:
<meta property="og:image" content="https://www.catchupnews.org/components/com_easyblog/themes/wireframe/images/placeholder-video.png"/>

Wich tells any sharing service to use :
www.catchupnews.org/components/com_easyb...laceholder-video.png
as shared image.

Makes sense. Esayblog wants that image to be shared.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45016 by Johans
Any idea how to change image to video preview; when shared?

More
3 years 5 months ago #45017 by nordmograph
This relies on Easyblog, you should ask on their forum.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds