Falang multilanguage

More
11 years 7 months ago #13150 by erwin
Falang multilanguage was created by erwin
Hi,

Is it possible to have the multivendor extension in more languages? I have Falang installed on my website, can I combine it with your extension?

Regards,
Erwin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13151 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Falang multilanguage
Hi

Of course, Frenceh and English are provided. VVMendor doesn't even require Falang, it uses its own language files and the Virtuemart multiingual tables.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13153 by erwin
Replied by erwin on topic Falang multilanguage
Hi,

Thanks, is there a possibility to add your own languages like German?

regards,
Erwin

More
11 years 7 months ago #13154 by JingJang
Replied by JingJang on topic Falang multilanguage

erwin wrote: Hi,

Thanks, is there a possibility to add your own languages like German?

regards,
Erwin

Try this. www.freestyle-joomla.com/products/translations-manager It is a free translation component for joomla. with this you will be able to translate language ini files from the joomla backend.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13156 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Falang multilanguage
Yes, you can manually add transaltion files like for any Joomla extensions
in the language folder.

I recommend you use either JingJang solution or manually copy/paste the en_GB.com_vmvendor.ini to
languages/de_DE folder then rename the file as
de_DE.com_vmvendor.ini
Save it encoding it as utf-8 and translate strings/

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13157 by erwin
Replied by erwin on topic Falang multilanguage
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds