[solved]error in vmvendor dashboard root to admin

More
10 years 10 months ago #18479 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes you can remove this link from the modification text file if you want.
look for the $product_url var in the file
and remove the associated <a> tags you find.
on line 108 for AUP activity
on line 134 for Jomsocial activity

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #18480 by adomi
Hi,
in points2vendor_modification.txt
this ?

$informationdata .= $product_quantity.' * <a href="'.$product_url.'">'.$order_item_name.'</a> = '.$formattedRounded_price.'<br />';

to

$informationdata .= $product_quantity.' * = '.$formattedRounded_price.'<br />';

More
10 years 10 months ago #18481 by adomi
Question ?

Due to the fact it's in hack, means i have to reinstall the complete vmvendor ? Because the modification i made directly in ftp seems not working...

More
10 years 10 months ago #18488 by adomi
hi,

don't works, don't understand why

More
10 years 10 months ago #18490 by adomi
Adrien,

I still search without success.
Actually i modified the line 85 in points2vendor_modification.txt
and i have this :
$product_url = 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id='.$virtuemart_product_id.'&virtuemart_category_id='.$virtuemart_category_id.'&Itemid='.$vmitemid;

But that's change nothing. Where i can modify the code in order to remove the link, and how. Because this time i don't understand why but no modification works.
It's important,
Thanks in advance,
SJEAN

More
10 years 10 months ago #18491 by nordmograph

adomi wrote: Hi,
in points2vendor_modification.txt
this ?

$informationdata .= $product_quantity.' * <a href="'.$product_url.'">'.$order_item_name.'</a> = '.$formattedRounded_price.'<br />';

to

$informationdata .= $product_quantity.' * = '.$formattedRounded_price.'<br />';

No

to:

$informationdata .= $product_quantity.' * '.$order_item_name.' = '.$formattedRounded_price.'<br />';

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds