[solved] problems

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1337 by amitmeyraz
[solved] problems was created by amitmeyraz
i solve the download tab.
but, when i am activate the VM Vendor uploader Module i get an error message in IE 7 and 8, i send you the message by email.
although, i created a folder name downloads and at the end i add the / and make it 777.
what you advise?

BR

Amit
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1340 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: problems
Hello

Yes I saw your screnshot.
It seems you have a conflict between the vmvendor_add module and another extension on your page. It might be related to mootools. Look in your page source code how many occurences of mootools.js you get. You must not have more than 1. If you get more, disable the mootools parameter in vmvendor.

FOr your download folder. You must be able to configure this properly in virtuemart before you can use VMVendor. Try your settings creating fake downloadable products with files in VM. Good luck!

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1341 by amitmeyraz
Replied by amitmeyraz on topic Re: problems
dear Nordmograph,

for now everything working good, i reinstall VM and your moduls, i will test everythink and will update you,
thanks for your reply, you made an amazing product

BR
amit

More
14 years 2 months ago #1345 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: problems
Good! If you like it , you can rate it or leave a review on JED ;) it helps but you don't have to.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds