VM Vendor 1.3 Issues

More
10 years 7 months ago #19712 by nordmograph
Yes I'll keep you posted.
But Reviews are not supposed to show on CB profiles. Only on Dashboard.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19713 by romello
Ok,

When I uninstall the vmv cb plugin ...

the cb profile page displays correctly.
the joomla main menu returns to normal

More
10 years 7 months ago #19749 by nordmograph
Hello

I updated the component and the plugin.
It now uses a local version of bootstrap so its css is easily ediatble.
Your layout issues stll could be there, but they would be easier to address now.

I fixed the image issue on the CB profile.
Note: it is recommended to use Masonry on the cb profile.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19752 by romello
Hello,

1. I just installed the latest version vmvendor 1.3.1

I'm getting these error notices:

Failed loading XML file
/home/wwwurban/public_html/administrator/components/com_vmvendor/install/modules/site/mod_vendorpoints2paypal/mod_vendorpoints2paypal.xml
XML: xmlParseEntityRef: no name
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file
Unable to detect manifest file

2. I installed the new cb plugin

When masonry is enabled... the cb product images all stack up on top of each other.

Note: I turned jquery off in the plugin because it is already being loaded by the template.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19754 by romello
This version not only distroyed the layout of the cb profile... this one also distroyed the layout of
the virtuemart product page.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19756 by nordmograph
I'd have a look but the component is not installed.
Let me know when I can .

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds