VM Vendor 1.3 Issues

More
10 years 7 months ago #19759 by romello
Hello,

I experienced layout problems and js conflicts with vmv 1.3.1 so I uninstalled. I tested an older version from Sept
and all problems are fixed.

the only problem with the sept version is the issue of the images not displaying in the vmv cb plugin.

What would you suggest? Fix the one issue with the old version ... or start over with 1.3

You may have a look anytime you wish.. the login details are the same... I can send them again if
necessary.

Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19761 by romello
Hello,

I have a meeting to go to and I cannot display a broken site. when I return in the evening...if you're available I'll reinstall the latest version so you can see for yourself the layout and javascript conflicts.

regards,

R

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #19762 by nordmograph
Yes sorry for this, there was an ampersand & in the xml breaking the installation. It's fixed.

The image thin in the CB plugin was an easy fix.
Look for
Code:
AND vm.`file_mimetype`
and make sure it goes
Code:
AND vm.`file_mimetype` LIKE 'image/%' ORDER BY vm.`file_is_product_image` DESC , vpm.ordering ASC ";

Let me know when you finish your meeting when I can go to try to set it up and see what's wrong and how to fix the layout issues.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19854 by nordmograph
Hello Romello

I'm still wiling to help with your setup. Can you please email me again with credentials and current issues to look at if you need.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romello

More
10 years 6 months ago #19859 by romello
Hello Adrien,

I've just downloaded and installed the latest version of VMVendor and also the latest version of the cb plugin. The layout seems to be much better for dashboard icons. Here are the issues that remain:

1. Cb my vendor plugin

A. Many of the images are still not displaying

B. When I'm in the dashboard or add products tab... My top joomla menu stops displaying.

C. Small css issue in the dashboard > my stats tab
start date and end date does not display properly.

2. Virtuemart Product-details page.
This versions breaks the layout of my product-details page ... Just click on any product and you'll see that the product slides off the right margin of the page.

3. JS Conflict / Product-details page.

With VMV 1.3.1 is enabled... the image js pop-up on the product details page stops working.

J2.5
VMV 1.3.1

I'll send the access details privately.

thanks,

Romello

More
10 years 6 months ago #19860 by nordmograph
Can you please disable CSS compression so I can find out where the conflict code is ?

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds