So you need to edit
yoursite/components/com_vmvendor/assets/css/bootstrap.css
as described before
and minify it using cssminifier.com/
then rename and upload it to
yoursite/components/com_vmvendor/assets/css/bootstrap.min.css

Easy

This will fix the background width issue on your VMVendor page
For the CB profile pictures issue, make sure you manually install the latest CB plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19883 by romello
Hello Adrien,

1. Ok I deleted the line 49 and the layout on the product-details page seems to be ok: Thanks.

New issues

2. On the vm product-details page

The "product added by" and "question to vendor" box and links are displaying even though they
are disabled in the component. I think this is related to vmv because this does not display when wmv is uninstalled.

3. deleting line 49 in the css fixed the layout BUT the dash board is not displaying properly now. Please have a look.

4. I downloaded from the component and manually installed the latest version of the cb plugin. The images are still not displaying.

regards,

Romello

More
10 years 6 months ago #19885 by nordmograph
Hello

1. good news
2. This plugin settings have moved (since 1.3) to the plugin settings mage and not managed anymore in VMVendor component settings.
3. I had a look and the dashboard is displaying fine. What's wrong to you ?
4. I'll have another look. Actually this is not anymore a CB plugin issue as they show the same on the Vendor profile. When a product is added via VMVendor the picture shows fine. Did you add the orher pictures via the backend? Please describe.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19886 by nordmograph
4. Ok I could reproduce the issue when adding pictures to VM && VMV products via the backend (most users would do it front end anyway ...)
What happens is that VM is not saving the thumbnail path to the database colomn for thumbnail path ...
The thumbnail path is deducted from the large image paths and have to add _90x90 to the file name (depending on the thumbnails dimensions set in the backend)
This is sytupid because if admin changes the thumbnails dimensions, the previous thumbs will be broken.
Anyway this is now added to VMVendor profiles, Jomsocial and CB profile plugin in VMVendor 1.3.1b

You'll have to reupload your CSS fix for the background width....

More
10 years 6 months ago #19888 by romello
Hello,

The latest version and fix resolved most issues. Images are displaying properly...Thank You!!

1. The only issue I find with this version vmv1.3b is that the dashboard icons are not displaying properly..
I think the text is missing from the icons.

Here's a screenshots

www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/5261265b714e78-98965183

2. The product images are lining up properly in the vmv vendor profile... but not in the cb plugin....

More
10 years 6 months ago #19889 by nordmograph
1. Very weird, it's a bootstrap issue, but if icons show fine in the vendor profile, they should do the same in the dashboard. I'll go and have a look.

2. this is because you disabled masonry.js in the CB profile.
You should enable it.
You'll have to set the vmvendor tab as first tab or in another tab position on the CB profile.
If the page loads when the VMVendor tab is hidden the produst thumbnails layout would be broken.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds