VM Vendor 1.3 Issues

More
10 years 6 months ago #19890 by nordmograph
Actually it seems that the bootstrap fileis missing from
yoursite.com/components/com_vmvendor/assets/css/bootstrap.min.css

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romello

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19891 by romello
Ok thanks... I just downloaded the latest version 1.3.1b should I download another version... or just extract the bootstrap file somewhere and upload?

When I enabled the masonry plugin before... all of the product images ...stacked up on each other and displayed in one straight line.

I'll enable it and move the tab as you suggust.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19892 by nordmograph
No you don't have to redownload, make sure the file is present at its palce after you have made the modification for your layout background.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romello

More
10 years 6 months ago #19928 by romello
Replied by romello on topic VM Vendor 1.3 Issues
Hello Adrien,

All issues have been resolved. I've sent you the details for a custom job. Once again thank you for awesome support!!!

Best regards,

Romello

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds