custom fields and virtuemart

More
10 years 6 months ago #20143 by adomi
Hi !
I have a question concerning custom fields in vmvendor and virtuemart. When i had fields with multiple criteria, example small; medium;large. When i try to create it example with variant caddie type, i've got only the criteria in add product, i've got small,medium,large not in list dropdown but in on one line.

Bonjour,
en français également. je veux permettre au client qui ajoute des produits de pouvoir, dans la page add product, dans les custom fields, choisir entre x options qu'ils écriraient eux même. Exemple ils ont 3 custom fields genre choix 1: ....., choix2: ....: choix3:...... Ils peuvent remplir comme il veulent. Mais je n'y arrive pas. Autre tentative en rentrant directement un custom fields avec s;m;l pour qu'ils puissent éventuellement choisir un critère prédéfinit, et là tout s'affiche sur une seul ligne et pas en dropdown. Pouvez vous m'aider.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #20147 by nordmograph
Hi

What is your VMVendor version
if >= 1.3 VMvendor supports cart variant lists fields

Prior to 1.3 you have to use the gropdown custom fields plugin provided in the vmvendor archive
in the admin/install/plugins/vmcustom folder

Hope this helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds