Public profile break up

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27897 by zheeka
Hello!
I've added some 400 items to my vendor profile and I can add more, but if these additional items are published, the vendor profile breaks up. I've added a screenshot of the profile. Any ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27898 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Public profile break up
Hello

Yes, this isa known issue: the category shortcut select list , is too ressource consuming when having hundreds of products listed.
I'll provide an update tomorrow to solve this.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zheeka

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27899 by zheeka
Replied by zheeka on topic Public profile break up
man, you are amaizing.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27914 by zheeka
Replied by zheeka on topic Public profile break up
Hello!
Is the update available?
Thnx!

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27915 by nordmograph
No, not, yet, I'm currently working on it.
The profile category filter will have 3 options
- off
- all categories
- current vendors category (ressource consuming)
I'll keep you posted. SHould be done by this weekend.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zheeka

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27916 by nordmograph
Me again,

Would you mind providing me ftp access to the
site components/com_vmvendor folder?
and the page url for that vendor with hundreds products. (login if page is not public)
I need to do some testing so I can improve the query.
I really want to keep the feature as it is now but working with large amounts of products.

If this is ok for you you can email me replying the forum notification email

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds