[solved] Custom fields

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #28955 by mdelreal
Hi Adrian,

I have a couple of problems with custom fields.

The first, when I insert a new product, are inserted twice the custom fields, one empty and one with the data that I fill

The second is that in the configuration screen where the Auto Add CustomFields show, no matter what i set, always shows me all custom fields published

Thank You
Manuel
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28963 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Custom fields
Hello Manuel,

First I suggest if not done yet that you update to very latest version. We aded a recent fix to the AutoAdd Custom Fields feature so it might be solving your second point.
For the 1st one I'm not sure what's wrong, I can't reproduce the issue.
If downloading the latest version doesn't salv it all, email me backend acess so I can have a look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28965 by mdelreal
Replied by mdelreal on topic Custom fields
Hi Adrian,

I've sended you an superuser access to your mail

Thanks a lot
Manuel

More
8 years 8 months ago #28966 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Custom fields
I think I understood your mistake:

Don't add the field IDs in the auto add fields option.
These are for special feilds that would not show in the form.
You mostly don't need this one.
:)
So empty it .

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mdelreal

More
8 years 8 months ago #28967 by mdelreal
Replied by mdelreal on topic Custom fields
Ok, thanks :silly:

Now i understood jajaja

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds