[solved] discount prices, and custom fields.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29423 by nordmograph
Are you adding it from the front end or the backend ?

I just tested from
www.nordmograph.com/vmvendor/index.php?o...dashboard&Itemid=125
it's working fine for me.
Give it a try too. If not working for you , let me know what parameters you set for the calculation rule.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29424 by toki666
from front end

More
8 years 7 months ago #29426 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: If not working for you , let me know what parameters you set for the calculation rule.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29427 by toki666
The problem is that I do not see the list of discounts created in the "dashboard". The other problem is that when I go to add the product to the front end, when the septum price not I see the option to enter the discount.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29434 by nordmograph
Is what you're actually looking for, a price override field ?

More
8 years 7 months ago #29435 by toki666
yes from front end

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds