[solved] discount prices, and custom fields.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29303 by toki666
I still do not understand how to manage the discounts. When I add a product, I can not see the discount percentages. Nor do I see custom fields (size, color).
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29313 by nordmograph
Hi Toki,

For custom fields:
In the component (VMVendor) options you go to Custom Fields tab
and make sure "Allow Core Custom Fields (Beta)" option is on YES
Then very most custom fields types you set in Virtuemart will be visible in the VMVendor product addition/edition forms

For the discounts:
In the component (VMVendor) options you go to Pricing Tab
and make sure the Tax mode is on Vendor Administrated Taxes (Beta)
Then, just like in Virtuemart you set Taxes (& Discounts) from your vendor Dashboard.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29318 by toki666
I made the changes, but I can not see the custom fields and discounts.
Attachments:

More
8 years 7 months ago #29337 by nordmograph
Discounts will not show on product forms, they only show on the tax manager part of the dashboard, they are global, just like in Virtuemart.

For the Custom fields not showing, can you try disabling their 'Cart attribute' ?

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29363 by toki666
:) its'ok ! thank

More
8 years 7 months ago #29422 by toki666
Once I crato a calculation rule (discount), I can not see it in the control panel.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds