VM Vendor Points dont update

More
8 years 7 months ago #29425 by Mx150
Hi there,

iam now using the Vm Vendor Points in Vendor version 3.2.10. the rules for the points work great but if i edit points or add points to a user from backend, points dont update in Dashboard.

Same Problem if i delete Points.

Is there any switch i missed?

Thanks for help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29459 by nordmograph
Hi

There are 2 tables for vendor points:
#__vmvendor_userpoints
and
#__vmvendor_userpoints_details

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29469 by Mx150
Replied by Mx150 on topic VM Vendor Points dont update
Dont know what you mean,

My Problem is if User A has 100 points in VMVendor Points and i delete 50 Points from Backend, User should have only 50 Points. But he still has 100 points. How can i fix this.

Or if the Vendor has 100 points in VmVendor Points and i add 20 Points to user id. The user must have 120 points but he still has 100 points.

Know what i mean?

More
8 years 7 months ago #29476 by nordmograph
I see, you mean editing / adding activities from the backend doesn't update the points counter.
You're right, although only the payment plugin is supposed to add or decut points, it should be recounted when adding, updating or removing a points activity.

It'll be aded to 3.4 with other new features.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29500 by Mx150
Replied by Mx150 on topic VM Vendor Points dont update
Mhmm i buy a test product but points dont count the right way. The commisson is right but points i deletet in backend are this there.

Is there maybe any way to switch to back to AUP. For me the old version works great with AUP but this version dont have shipment features, it was one of the first versions you droped.

Thanks for your time

More
8 years 5 months ago #30366 by mdelreal
Hi Adrian,

I've the same problem.

When will you to correct this issue?

Thanks
Manuel

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds