[solved] Edit product not working

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #29551 by pgarcia
Hi,

when I click on "edit product" and that I am logged in with the right vendor I have
Error
You are not authorised to view this resource.

In the components setting I defined "edition only" but vendors can not edit their products

my website is located at : lieuxperdus.com

lieuxperdus.com/index.php?option=com_vmv...2076&Itemid=&lang=en

Many thanks,

pedro
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by pgarcia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29557 by nordmograph
Hello

You seem to have an incorrect Itemid for that Link.
It's supposed to be found automatically but you need to have somewhere (even in a hidden menu)
a menu item to the VMVendor 'addproduct' page.
Let me know if this solves your issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pgarcia

More
8 years 7 months ago #29641 by pgarcia
Replied by pgarcia on topic Edit product not working
Hi ! thank you very much !
It almost solved my issue.
The problem that I have now is that when a product has multiple categories the update gives me a db error : Duplicate entry '1470-1' for key 'virtuemart_product_id' SQL=UPDATE `bngh_virtuemart_product_categories` SET `virtuemart_category_id`='1' WHERE `virtuemart_product_id`='1470'.

Do you know what is the best way to avoid this ? Actually I do Not want to update categories, but i dont know how to properly do that (that edit des not touch at all categories).
Many thanks
pedro

More
8 years 7 months ago #29667 by pgarcia
Replied by pgarcia on topic Edit product not working
Oh sorry !

I had misconfigured in the meantime the form, it was not longer in multicat..

Now I have configured it again in multicat and is working perfect!!

many thanks and really sorry for this.

pedro

More
8 years 7 months ago #29668 by nordmograph
Good news, and sorry for the late reply.
Also make sure you remove your site credentials from this topic :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds