Points not removed after order cancellation

More
8 years 4 months ago #30747 by Jizza
Dear Adrian,

I don't want to be annoying but I've also notice that after an order cancellation, even though it's stated in the "my points" tab the actual point are not being deducted from the user account.

Looks like it's not being reflected in VMSuite as well as on Alphasuserpoints

If the a rule that I have to configure in Alphasuserpoints for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30748 by nordmograph
Hi

This has been fixed in the current dev version wich is included in the package.
Is this the one you're using ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30765 by Jizza
Hi,

I've upgrade to 3.4, created a new order to be canceled by vendor but somehow the point are still not being deducted.

Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #30818 by nordmograph
I see, you're right.
Pts are removed when irder is canceled from the backend , but it's not processing when removed from the vendor dashboard.
I'll fix this this afternoon.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30822 by Jizza
Alright,

Let me know when I can download the update.

Regards,

Julien

More
8 years 3 months ago #30977 by Jizza
Hello,

First off best wishes for 2016.

Any update on the fix?

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds