vendorimage_path / vendorthumb_path not from DB

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #31341 by silke
Dear Adrien,

Virtuemart does present an option to change the image paths in the backend (Components > Virtuemart > Configuration > Templates: Media File Settings: Vendor Media URL). I am using this option (so it does not point to the default path any more).

Is it possible to change your component to respect this sort of deviation, e.g. by changing the following lines from static to a database call?
Code:
/components/com_vmvendor# grep -irn --include='*.php' 'stories/virtuemart/vendor' controllers/editprofile.php:223: $vendorimage_path ='images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/'; controllers/editprofile.php:234: $vendorthumb_path ='images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/resized/';
(I need to copy the files manually otherwise,)
I am looking forward to your reply.

PS: I did not notice it right away, but it prevents me from editing vendor details in the VM backend.

Best regards,
Silke
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by silke. Reason: Added an explanation (PS:) for relevance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #31342 by nordmograph
Yes sure, I'll provide you with the fix asap.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 1 month ago #31541 by silke
Hi Adrien,

I hope you are well. From watching the store I guess you are busy as always with writing new features. :-)

For the time being I decided for a work-around with respect to the path for the vendor image in the product details page:
Code:
/images/stories/virtuemart/vendor# ln -s <custom-relative-path>/resized/ resized
I am looking forward to your next update.

Best regards,
SIlke

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds