Product price update fails - Debug help needed

More
8 years 2 months ago #31702 by silke
Dear Adrien,

I experience a strange issue in the VMVendor frontend:
when updateing a product price, the form does not complain on anything (success message) but in fact fails to update the price.

Where do I find debug messages to hook into that issue? I have quite a complex setup incl. an additional issue that some (not all) of the other product entries fail to update on a similar base but ONLY in the non-default language.

BR,
Silke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31703 by nordmograph
Hello

1. Make sure you use the latest version. Also make sure the 'Force price value' option in the product form options tab is not set. I guess not.

2. VMVendor also has a multilang mode, check its settings, first tab. It's called
Multilanguage behaviour. Do you havethis enabled ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31705 by silke
Hi,

I use VMVendor 3.4.4, VM 3.0.12,
"Force price value" is empty (as expected).
The VM Language Settings reference only en-GB (checkmark is set for "english as fallback"). - The products should be in english only while the page is multilanguage (mostly Falang in menus with english default, but your component does make use of Joomla language strings, so we should be fine with that).

BR,
Silke

More
8 years 2 months ago #31706 by nordmograph
If the site is online I can have a look at your price issue.
Eamil me backend access If you want.
If not , maybe some screenshots of the setting s could give me hints.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds