No products are loaded into the cart

More
7 years 8 months ago #34252 by ivcabeza
No products are loaded into the cart when the option "The first product determines the seller of cart" is enabled " in the multi-vendor Virtuemart configuration.
With this option enabled, if I select a product that, has previously added a seller, do not load in the cart.
Necesito tener habilitada esta opción no se confundan a la hora de realizar el pago y que compren a un solo vendedor en cada pedido.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34261 by nordmograph
Hello

I'm not sure I understand, but it seems this question is more a VIrtuemart question.
On my side, I don't see issue with this Multivendor option when adding products to cart.
Can you precise ? (in english please)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds