Steps to make any Joomla user a vendor?

More
7 years 9 months ago #34415 by drparagmahajan
This is a very basic question. I am stuck at this. How can any Joomla user become a vendor and start selling? Exactly what steps are involved? Is there a become a vendor link or set up online shop link or something? When I see all Joomla users as shoppers in Virtuemart, the seller field is unpublished/not-active by default. What am I missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34431 by nordmograph
Hello,

There are actually to actions that can turn a user into a vendor:

VMVendor Front end
- adding a product via the VMVendor product form
- updating own vendor profile for the 1st time.

I guess Virtuemart Backend also allows to turn an existing VMuser (customer) into a vendor.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds