My Account Page Not Showing Properly

More
7 years 8 months ago #34829 by drparagmahajan
Hello,
I am using VM Vendors component with Joomla 3.5.1
As you can see in the attached screenshot..after a user is logged in, the my-account (VM Vendor page) does not show up properly. The field names are on the right side of the values and their level does not match.
Rest of the pages are working fine.
What is causing this?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34830 by nordmograph
The page on your screenshot is not VMVendor, it is Virtuemart.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34831 by nordmograph
Looks like a RTL (right to left) text setting ...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34832 by drparagmahajan
1. Are you sure it is a VirtueMart page? The account in the image is an additional vendor logged in from front end and trying to view and edit vendor + shopper profile. Where can I find the file to make changes in RTL?
2. Also, I am displaying Vendors List in a Joomla article using mod_vmvendors. How can I show it in VirtueMart? I have a different template for Virtuemart.

Thanks and regards,

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds