[solved] No order on vendor dashboard

More
7 years 5 months ago #35417 by mmarch
Replied by mmarch on topic No order on vendor dashboard
OK. I have checked it and can confirm in case payment was done via PayPal order is in vendor dashboard. Unfortunately if customer have choosed IBAN as a payment method (in my country business do not use PayPal as much as i would like and there is no alternative to IBAN) so order is not in vendor dashboard and it is not in Joomla administrator virtuemart order page, even if everyone single filter applied.
I did few test purchases via paypal and anyway do not see order in joomla administrator page in virtuemart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35420 by nordmograph
In case order is done with IBAN, admin has to visit VM administration, ans set order to Confirmed manualy for it to show in the respective vendor dashboard in the front end.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35423 by nordmograph
If you still can't view your orders in Virtuemart backend.
Feel free to email me BE access so I can see what's wrong in your Virtuemart.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #35433 by mmarch
Replied by mmarch on topic No order on vendor dashboard
Thanks for advice. You really helped me to realize the problem. I have sorted it out.
In payment configuration i have changed Order Status for Pending transactions from confirmed by shopper to confirmed. Now everything is OK. But i Have another problem, so i opened another topic.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by mmarch.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds