[offtopic: VM support] if active of the manufacturers, the products do not add to cart

More
7 years 1 month ago #37158 by Piero
Thanks for the indication but I must admit I do not know what I should do to correct this error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37193 by Piero
I understand how the question arises: if I create a manufacturer with the same username of a vendor product to which I added the manufacturer becomes corrupted, you do not add more to your cart and is no longer recoverable, do not know why it happens so.
It 'a bug in virtuemart?

More
7 years 1 month ago #37194 by nordmograph
That makes no sense to me .
Virtuemart manufacturers and vendors are stored in different tables and can be identical without creating any issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37195 by Piero
Indeed, perhaps the cause is not the manufacturer, because I've also noticed that if I change the vendor of a product, it happens that is not added in the cart even if the message "Product inserted correctly."
It just happens to me?

More
7 years 1 month ago #37231 by Piero
SOLVED. In virtuemart multi-vendor configuration you must set in "by the logged in vendor"
Thanks again for your attention.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37232 by nordmograph
Good, I will delete this topic, if you don't minf so it doesn't polute VMVendor related results.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds