Email notification from "vmvendor" the vendor gets double

More
6 years 11 months ago #38069 by Piero
Sorry, but maybe the problem is not in the code of points2vendor.php, because I noticed that if you buy a product from the main vendor, the various actions (emails and the above test messages I put) are executed FOUR TIMES, so I think the problem comes from the multivendor configuration of virtuemart, which however I saw that to work all well must be set to "By the logged in vendor" so i do not know what else to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #38074 by nordmograph
Hmmm intersting !
Well done finding out.

No IMO the correct Multivendor settings are either:

- Cart belongs always to the main vendor
or
- First product determines the vendor of the cart

Give it a try and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38090 by Piero
I've changed the virtuemart configuration to "Cart belongs to the main vendor" and "First product determines the vendor of the cart" and in both ways the problem remains: two mails are sent, however, if you buy from the main Vendor no mail is sent now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

More
6 years 11 months ago #38120 by Piero
I understand you have a lot more to do, but, as I told you, I think the problem comes from virtuemart and if you give me some idea of what to do I try to do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

More
6 years 11 months ago #38191 by Mx150
Hi there,

have exactly the same problem. I my case Mail comes 2 times when paypal and 4 times when normale payment.

Maybe this can help you to finde the error.

Greetings

More
6 years 11 months ago #38196 by nordmograph
Do you mean 2 times with paypal and 4 times with standard payment method ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds