Public Profile AS Vendor Profile

More
6 years 10 months ago #38771 by gerry@robbcom.com
Hello, I would like to use my EasySocial Profile page as my vendor profile page. That way it would have the layout and items like galleries included. Then, I would just sell that members items from their normal profile page. Ideally I would like their sale items listed on their main profile page or included in a tab if that isn't possible. What would I need to do to have VMVrendor display items in my EasySocial profile page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38774 by nordmograph
Hello

There is no option for this. Vendor profile is too specific to be ported to another user profile page type.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerry@robbcom.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds