Configuring vendor profile URL & easysocial integration

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #41850 by andkit01
Hi,

I'm integrating vmvendor with easysocial using Nordmograph's integration plugin. I'm having an issue with the "My Products" link that generate an error message. It's best to describe the issue by reproducing the error below:

1) Go to andkit01.com/en/
2) Login as: user: user1, psw: user1
3) Click on Community, then click on Profile (next to the home icon on the left)
4) Underneath the user profile picture, there are "Timeline", "About", "Friends", and "More"
5) An example of working app link:
--- Under "More", click on "My Reviews" --> Notice the URL, site.com/en/community/id-user/id-app
--- This works great
6) Now the problem:
--- Under "More", click on "My Products" --> The URL correctly tries to load site.com/en/community/id-user/id-app
--- However, the link is broken, because for some reason the vmvendor profile is not located or linked to this URL?
7) If you go back, and click the "Community" main menu, and click on the left widget section "My Products" under "My Business Activity"
--- Then this opens the vmvendor profile correctly --> The URL is site.com/en/menu-item-alias/sub-menu-item-alias/vendorprofile/id-user

Is it possible to have the vmvendor profile URL to be located on site.com/en/community/id-user/id-app like a standard EasySocial app? This will make the URL clean, natural, and not create the error. How can I do this?

Thanks much in advance for the help.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by andkit01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds